Aram Enterprises Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a pioneer in the Recruitment Industry with an impeccable record and “Excellent” standing with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), its Employers and workers. We specialize in deploying professionals and skilled craftsmen in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asian countries.
Aram Enterprises Inc. is a dynamic and diversified Agency that supports numerous reputable Companies of all sizes spread in various industries which reflects our depth and versatility. This was designed to widen our market, withstand the cyclical nature of some industries, take advantage of surging sectors and spread the risks and uncertainties. Their professionalism, honesty, Integrity, commitment to Employers and its Workers are beyond reproach.
They abide by the highest standard of ethics, their willingness to take on big challenges and see them through, their competency and expertise, efficiency and effectiveness are examples of what a Recruitment Agency should be. Simply put, they are an Agency emulated by most Agencies.
Loyalty to its Employers, service to its Workers, and ability to work under extreme pressure are the cornerstone of this company. They have been tested and proven to provide only the best trained and most qualified workers.
As of July 24, 2022 Aram Enterprises Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 18, 2022:
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per month: KWD 350 – 400 (Php 63,966 – 73,105)
- Job Description:
- Provides direct, professional nursing care to a specified population of patients in an inpatient or an outpatient setting.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during examinations and treatments.
- Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- May perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
- May oversee and guide the work of other nursing and support staff.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed
- Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: BASMA DENTAL CLINIC
Principal / Employer Address: BNIED AL QAQ, BLOCK1 BLDG. 185
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3ROFDVt and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4242574; 4542577; 7341957 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Aram Enterprises Inc. is located at 7th Flr. Fems Tower, 1289 Zobel Roxas cor. Osmeña hi-way, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad