Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
Luxury and JP International Corporation, a firm that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams – to acquire a stable and high-earning job abroad. In the same way, we assist Foreign Employers in Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Cyprus, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Kuwait and other neighbor Asian countries in solving their manpower shortage. We cater to various industries such as Administrative, Production, Sales / Marketing, Technical / Engineering, Medical, Household Workers.
With the superb quality of services we provide with our Foreign Clients and our Filipino Applicants, Luxury and JP International Corporation has been included in the list of prestigious and most reputable recruitment agencies in the Philippines. We have maintained an unsoiled name for almost a decade now. For this reason, job orders of Foreign Employers are assiduously pouring in and likewise, we have a great number of active applicants in different specializations.
As of July 24, 2022 Luxury and JP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications August 17, 2022:
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: BHD 150 – 250 (Php 22,368 – 37,280)
- Job Description:
- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers’ life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients’ flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
- Coordinating all regional flower deliveries.
- Assist with loading or unloading of flowers and props from vehicles as and when required.
- Ensure that all designs meet hotels standards and meet or exceed guests expectations.
- Ensure that all floral arrangements are within the allocated budget and deadlines are met for both hotels requirements and guest orders.
- Ensure proper communication of project status, timelines and delivery information to guests, bookers, organizers and other departments.
- All floral orders are updated on the register or sheets and appropriate sign off to be taken from guest or other departments.
- Billing/voucher to be done for all guest orders, events and charges to be posted to the appropriate guest or banquet folio.
- Responsible for preparing floral containers, required props, floral foams and floral carts for storage, refrigeration and delivery.
- Responsible for creating new floral recipes or floral designs.
- Responsible for ordering flowers, floral products and monitor their arrivals with the vendors.
- Responsible for coordination with flower and floral products vendors.
- Responsible to monitor par stocks and make required requisitions.
- Responsible for Sorting, organizing, cleaning and restock all supplies.
- Responsible to water and maintain all in-house plants and floral decorations.
- Ensure good relations with internal departments, clients and vendors to resolve issues.
- Monitor all flower vase inventory and counts for breakage or loss
- Expedite reorder and new inventory for a flower vase, floral foams as and when needed.
- Maintain photos of all variety of floral arrangements done as a sample or catalogue for the guests.
- Assign projects and lead crews in floral production on-site, maximizing employee talents and available resources.
- Stay up to date and current in design trends, floral techniques, props and other products.
- Any other duties and tasks in the area assigned by the manager or supervisor.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Can provide actual photos of arrange flowers
Principal / Employer: ALHUDA FOR MANPOWER
Principal / Employer Address: HIDD
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3IRaYCQ and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 516-6820; 498-1015; 09175681044; 09999954390 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Luxury and JP International Corporation is located at 2F, D&E Bldg., 1482 Leon Guinto cor. Escoda St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad