Operating since 1989, Express Freight Management (EFM) has grown and expanded its business portfolio to be one of the South Pacific’s leading freight service providers.
EFM’s mission is to maintain an excellence in service by providing superior logistics offerings in a professional and competitive manner, first time and on time.
Family owned and operated with management who has extensive knowledge and experience gained from over 30 years in the PNG freight industry, the company employs over 400 staff nationally dealing in international import and export trade
As of July 25, 2022 Express Freight Management (EFM) is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
3PL Facility Manager
- Salary per month: Php 80,000 – 100,000
- Job Description:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of one of EFMs largest 3PL operation.
- Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support Supply Chain strategies.
- Think strategically and provide input in the requirements and design process.
- Manage monthly, quarterly business reviews for EFM 3PL customers.
- Audit 3PL billing to ensure accuracy.
- Roll out new lean process improvements at EFMs 3PL facilities
- Develops and executes an annual budget, including expense tracking and forecasting for distribution planning, cost controls, and revenue achievement according to productivity objectives for operational efficiency.
- Develops tracking and improvement strategies around Key Performance Indicators such as on-time fulfillment, labor cost productivity per hour/unit/case, incident and safety rates, and inventory accuracy. Communicates these metrics to supply chain partners on a regular/set basis.
- Partners effectively with key stakeholders internally/externally to achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value.
- Ensures facility compliance with governmental and/ or other regulatory laws as communicated and directed by corporate leadership.
- Performs staff management of 3PL team including – training, performance evaluation, development and accountability.
- Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years-total experience in Supply Chain, Warehouse Operations, Program Management, Management Consulting, Strategy, or a related field. (Preferably in a high-volume environment or FMCG)
- Mature, stable temperament, able to work under pressure
- Organized, methodical, flexible, and responsible work habits
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience.
- Familiarity and utilization of WMS for driving productivity and processes
- Utilization of Microsoft Applications for analysis and reporting
- Excellent written and communication skills in the English language.
- Highly flexible with Business change in directions from a project, plan, and schedule standpoints.
- Continuous Improvement culture and mind-set is a must.
- Leadership Identity to lead and influence others.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to create trust among those with diverse personal styles.
- Exceptional listening skills, excellent written skills, and high-profile communication/storytelling skills.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Project and Program Management acumen, Literacy in Lean Thinking a plus.
What are your rewards?
You will be given the opportunity to develop your senior management career in the Freight Industry and receive a very competitive rate of pay. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a flexible, innovative and safe workplace. The Position is based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and the successful candidate will be provided with Accommodation and access to a company vehicle.
Working Location: Port Moresby, Overseas, Papua New Guinea
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3PCYCR2 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.