Superior Alliance Human Resources is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Their recruitment philosophy is simple – they want to attract good employers and cultivate relationship with them through time by supplying them the best fit candidates.
They manage the entire recruitment process: from the application to the screening and interview, up to the final stages of document and visa processing, thereby ensuring a worry-free travel to all job seekers hired through their company and a smooth employment to their principals worldwide.
As of July 24, 2022 Superior Alliance Human Resources is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 9, 2022:
- Vacancies: 15
- Salary per month: CNY 4,000 – 5,000 (Php 33,320 – 41,650)
- Job Description:
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Job Qualifications:
- Must be a bachelor graduate of any 4 years course in any university or a school accredited by ched..
- Must have at least 1 year working experience in hotel or fine dinning Restaurant & service oriented.
- The height must be proportioned to weight and fluent in English, a team player and service oriented.
- Candidates must have valid passport, NBI for travel abroad and Certificate of Employment
Principal / Employer: SHENZHEN OUBENDUO CATERING MANGEMENT CO., LTD.
Principal / Employer Address: shenzhen futian district xizng min hu st. nong yuan community feng tian road No. 11 xiang li garden building 9 No. 1 room 501
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3PEcbzX and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02) 2520311; 09206690575; 09206690500 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Superior Alliance Human Resources is located at Space D, 3F Sunnyville Bldg., 2010 Benitez St, Querino Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad