Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for their reputation in creating quality employment opportunities for highly qualified Filipinos.
Having lived by the highest level of integrity and social responsibility for over two decades, Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc. has grown into an institution in the industry of labor and overseas employment. Their solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment has consistently placed them in DOLE/POEA’s list of recruitment agencies in “Good Standing”. Moreover, the numerous competence, performance and accomplishment citations that they have been awarded with are testaments to their dedication in meeting the needs of both their candidates and clients.
They have a solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment. They are prepared to take on bigger challenges and reach greater heights in their endeavours to provide the global labour market with only the most credible Filipino workers.They are guided by their vision to build lives, strong nation and better economies.
As of July 19, 2022 Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 11, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: JPY 220,000 (Php 89,181)
- Job Description:
- Visiting job sites to analyze space availability, design needs and the purpose of the space
- Attending client meetings to understand the design needs and client preferences regarding interior styles and colors
- Creating initial design sketches, color themes and ideas based on client requirements and space availability
- Getting approval from the client before creating CAD designs and detailed briefs for workers and supervisors
- Hiring contractors and vendors to implement design ideas, such as Carpenters, Painters, Plumbers, Electricians and Artists
- Overseeing the buying process of all raw materials and items required to complete the project
- Arranging client visits and keeping everyone involved in the project appraised of its progress
- Ensuring project completion within the allocated budget and timeline
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Bid on new projects and estimate costs
- Determine project requirements and goals
- Create preliminary design plans through sketching
- Create final design plans with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Identify and order materials and furnishings for projects, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and fixtures
- Create and manage project timelines
- Oversee construction and installation of the design elements
- Follow up on completed projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Engineering(Industrial); Engineering(Others) or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: Technopro
Principal / Employer Address: Roppongi Hills Mori Toiwer 35F, 6-10-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3RAqqYc and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4118972; 9118548; 09175588832; 09175588834 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is located at Ground Floor & Second Floor, No.302 J.P. Rizal St., Quezon City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad