Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for their reputation in creating quality employment opportunities for highly qualified Filipinos.
Having lived by the highest level of integrity and social responsibility for over two decades, Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc. has grown into an institution in the industry of labor and overseas employment. Their solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment has consistently placed them in DOLE/POEA’s list of recruitment agencies in “Good Standing”. Moreover, the numerous competence, performance and accomplishment citations that they have been awarded with are testaments to their dedication in meeting the needs of both their candidates and clients.
They have a solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment. They are prepared to take on bigger challenges and reach greater heights in their endeavours to provide the global labour market with only the most credible Filipino workers.
They are guided by their vision to build lives, strong nation and better economies.
As of July 21, 2022 Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 12, 2022:
- Vacancies: 60
- Salary per month: JPY 250,000 – 400,000 (Php 101,364 – 162,182)
- Job Description:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Develop and test software to meet consumers’ and clients’ needs.
- Recommend and develop upgrades for existing applications.
- Create models and diagrams to show programmers the code needed for applications.
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance.
- Document all work for future reference.
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Computer Science/Information technology; Engineering(Computer Telecommunication) or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: Technopro
Principal / Employer Address: Roppongi Hills Mori Toiwer 35F, 6-10-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3yEEgA1 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4118972; 9118548; 09175588832; 09175588834 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is located at Ground Floor & Second Floor, No.302 J.P. Rizal St., Quezon City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad