Transnational Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It has contrived an extensive pool of Manpower Reserve from which Human Resource requirements could be steadily drawn from to meet the demands of its client companies, coupled with the fact that it is managed by experts and operates under a dynamic system that is emancipated by a core of young effective professionals. Assessed, auspicious rendition of services is guaranteed.
Transnational as a Labor Exporter selects only physically & mentally able and competent staff. Extensive orientations are carried out for their benefit and travel papers are documented and finally deployed to their worksite overseas. However, TSI Services do not end at that point. TSI continuously assumes full responsibility until the completion of the contract.
It provides an extended service to Employers and workers by assisting and facilitating in the Re-processing of documents and other travel requirements of the Philippine Government Agencies from “BALIK MANGGAGAWA WORKERS“, who are either workers on vacation leave and going back to their respective Employers; or workers with Renewed Employment Contract with the same employer, use of communication facilities of the agency by the employer and their Filipino workers. Renewal of expired passport of workers and assistance on re-booking and/or ticketing of workers.
It is continuously a preferred partner by the government in its efforts to generate overseas employment nationwide through jobs fairs and nationwide recruitment activities garnering various recognition.
TSI deploys thousands per year of worldwide professional and skilled workers in the fields of hospital administration, communications, engineering, oil and drilling, construction, transportation, hotels, & restaurants, fashion, consultancy and information technology.
TSI never “sleeps” in serving its applicants and clientele. Unlike other placement agencies, they are usually open up to 8:00 PM daily, except Sundays ensuring updated status reports of recruitment activities, thus bridging the time difference between the Philippines and the client’s country.
As of July 19, 2022 Transnational Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 12, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: AED 1,600 (Php 24,507)
- Job Description:
- Prepare meals in private homes according to employers’ recipes or tastes, handling all meals for the family and possibly for other household staff.
- Stock, organize, and clean kitchens and cooking utensils.
- Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Serve meals and snacks to employing families and their guests.
- Plan menus according to employers’ needs and diet restrictions.
- Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and other social events.
- Peel, wash, trim, and cook vegetables and meats, and bake breads and pastries.
- Direct the operation and organization of kitchens and all food-related activities, including the presentation and serving of food.
- Travel with employers to vacation homes to provide meal preparation at those locations.
- Specialize in preparing fancy dishes and/or food for special diets.
- Create and explore new cuisines.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Execute opening and closing procedures
- Set up workstations with required ingredients and equipment
- Check the quality and freshness of ingredients
- Monitor station inventory levels
- Accommodate guests’ special requests
- Operate kitchen equipment such as broilers, ovens, grills and fryers
- Job Qualifications:
- Candidate must be at least High School Graduate
- Can speak and understand English
- Must have experience in cooking and can cook Arabic dishes.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: TADBEER ALHILI AUXILIARY LABOR SERVICES
Principal / Employer Address: P.O. BOX 88151 AL AIN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3z0Fjf3 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8979073; 8975992; 8964101 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Transnational Services, Inc. is located at 5385 Gen Luna St., Poblacion, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad