In September 1994, MIP International Manpower Services Inc. was established to engage in the hiring and deployment of qualified Filipino land-based overseas workers. Following the issuance of its recruitment license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, MIP International Manpower Services, Inc. embarked on an extensive program to source Filipino manpower for its accredited foreign principals, and at the same time commenced to develop cooperation with other licensed recruitment entities. MIP International Manpower Services Inc., also became a member of the Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), an association of licensed recruitment agencies. Moreover, MIP has been granted an accreditation as a Lead Agent for the Taiwan market by the Council of Labor Affairs (Taiwan), and has founded the Pilipino Manpower Agencies to Taiwan (PILMAT), an association specifically directed at maintaining close partnership with foreign employers and the government of Taiwan on the recruitment and deployment of Filipino workers.
It is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is already in the business of hiring and deployment of Filipino skilled workers for 21 years. The agency is one of the leading recruitment agencies in the Philippines that deploy OFWs to Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
MIP International Manpower Services has its own building. It became formally operational on April 2000. In 2001 the agency has acquired an ISO 9002 certification from TUV Management Services GmbH, a private certification body from Munich Germany.
With the company’s goal to maintain an excellent service to the entire Filipino nation, MIP International Manpower Services, Inc. has consistently achieved its target every single year. The company was able to send more overseas Filipino workers to its partner countries for the past 5 years. Last year’s increase in deployment was noted to be the highest increase that the company has made for the past five (5) years. And as we continue to grow, the company wishes to seize more opportunities to offer occupations to the Filipino nation.
As of July 19,2022 MIP International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 11, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: SGD 850 ( Php 34,119)
- Job Description:
- Supports physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment, and materials, and performs procedures under the supervision of a physical therapist or physical therapy assistant.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patients for physical therapy treatment by welcoming, comforting, providing and/or assisting patient into physical therapy apparel or apertures.
- Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests and allaying fears.
- Helps treat patients by applying heat packs and paraffin dips, assisting patients into whirlpool, helping patients onto exercise equipment, monitoring motion, tracking walking time and distance, measuring mobility, and performing prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Educates patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area, positioning equipment for therapist access, and positioning patient on equipment.
- Ensures operation of physical therapy equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment, and calling for repairs.
- Maintains physical therapy supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
Principal / Employer: MOVEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUALLY DISABLED OF SINGAPORE / PEOPLE360 HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT
Principal / Employer Address: 73 upper paya lebar rd. #06-01f centro singapore
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3yFSIrr and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 9270848; 09177960957 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Mip International Manpower Services, Inc. is located at Mezzanine & 3rd Floor, MIP Bldg., 28 GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad