Empire International Human Resources, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are in the business of matching up foreign employers with Filipino expatriate professionals, skilled workers and artists. This is what they do best for more than a quarter of a century. They are a 35-year-old TUV ISO 9001-2000 certified company with a one-year experience 25 times over.
Their first year was the year they set the standards and adopted the principles by which they will conduct out business. The following year was the year formed the habit of making each year better than the previous year. Every year thereafter was setting the pace and establishing leadership in the industry they thrive in.
They value INTEGRITY, HONESTY, and ETHICS. Which is why they conduct their business and live their lives ETHICALLY, HONESTLY, and with INTEGRITY. They SAY what they MEAN and they MEAN what they SAY. But this is best FELT than HEARD. Allow them the privilege to make this you experience. They do not PROMISE. They COMMIT. They Deliver RESULTS. Not EXCUSES.
As of July 19, 2022 Empire International Human Resources, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 10, 2022:
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: QAR 1,800 – 2,000 (Php 27,857 – 30,931)
- Job Description:
- Greets customers and makes them feel comfortable
- Interacts with customers, offering assistance and responding to queries about products and purchases
- Provides recommendations according to customer needs or preferences
- Locates merchandise for customers and places orders, where necessary
- Introduces promotions and new products to customers
- Operates cash register and handles cash payments and credit card processing
- Handles refunds, exchanges and returns
- Documents sales by updating customer records
- Stays up to date with sales trends for better service and achievement of sales
- Alerts the management of potential security issues
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Assist customers with requests in store and on the phone
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers
- Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Keep an eye on inventory levels and restock shelves as needed
- Educate customers about current promotions and advertisements
- Ring up customers at the cash register, take payments, and issue receipts
- Stamp, mark, and tag prices on merchandise
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four year undergraduate course.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: ARMADA RETAIL CONCEPT
Principal / Employer Address: 1501, 15th fir. Marina Mix 50 Lusail, P.O. Box 200602, Doha, State of Qatar
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3c0fx1r and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 523-2158; 523-2337 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Empire International Human Resources, Inc. is located at 2272 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad