FMW Human Resources International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Originally founded in 1999, FMW Human Resources International Corporation is an international, land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by POEA.
Headquartered in the heart of Manila, they cater to clients all throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand, wherein we showcase the Filipinos’ traits of being hospitable, hard-working, and determined, that which is known worldwide.
They are and will always be committed to providing quality service to Filipino Migrant Workers worthy of emulation as a leader in their field.
Their core mission is to aid & uplift Filipino Workers to fulfill their dreams and aspirations of working abroad thereby securing a better future for their families hence, living up to their company slogan of “Changing Lives”.
As of August 18, 2022 FMW Human Resources International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 10, 2022:
- Vacancies: 72
- Salary per month: EUR 400 – 450 (Php 22,906 – 25,782)
- Job Description:
- Cleaning and maintaining houses, including bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, and other common areas
- Maintaining the household inventory and restocking supplies as needed
- Providing basic child care services while parents are at work or on errands, such as bathing children or babysitting
- Preparing meals and snacks for children, cleaning up after meals, and supervising children during meals to ensure that they are eating properly
- Cleaning furniture, walls, windows, carpets, floors, doors, ceilings, and other surfaces in homes
- Providing companionship and emotional support to senior citizens who are unable to live independently in their own homes
- Ironing, folding laundry, and doing other household chores to help keep a home clean and tidy
- Making beds, vacuuming floors, dusting furniture, and performing other basic cleaning tasks
- Maintaining inventories of household items and preparing lists of needed items for purchase or delivery
- Cleaning bathrooms, including cleaning tubs, toilets, sinks, and other surfaces in bathrooms
- Cleaning floors, walls, windows, and other surfaces of a home, apartment building, or business office building
- Sweep and mop floor in and around the house including the kitchen and porch
- Handle kitchen cleaning duties ensure all kitchen appliances are cleaned and maintained perfectly
- Wash and dry dishes and make sure they are put away in designated cupboard
- Wash and iron clothes according to specific instruction provided by house owner
- Change linen and make bed on a daily basis
- Ensure the carpets are vacuumed and shampooed as per the need of house owner
- Care for children and older adults as per specific instruction from house owner
- Polish silver objects and wax floors
- Care for children and older adults as per specific instruction from the home owner
- Scrub stains and mildew from surface such as floor and counter tops
- Ensure the alarm system is installed in a correct order
- Lift and move lightweight objects and equipment
- Clean rooms, hallways, and other living or work areas
- Change sheets and towels; make beds; and wash, fold, and iron clothes
- Vacuum rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture
- Empty wastebaskets and take trash to disposal areas
- Replenish supplies, such as soap and toilet paper
- Clean and polish windows, walls, and woodwork
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment required for this position
- Candidates must be at least 25 years old.
Principal / Employer: C.A.S Employment Bureau Ltd.
Principal / Employer Address: 22 Makariou Ave, Makaria Center, 4th Floor, Office 401, 6016 Larnaca
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3dku9JG and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02) 2809471; 09277961877; 09479424581 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of FMW Human Resources International Corporation is located at Room 404, Doña Felisa syjuco Bldg, 1004 Remedios St, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad