Rite Merit International Manpower Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is guided by its vision, mission and goal in delivering its services to the world. It firmly believes that for an organization to progress and reach its peak of success, it must be directed to achieve and realize its essence of existence. The agency has committed itself in providing manpower services of world-class quality. It aims to completely satisfy its clients through topnotch labor force whose expertise and experience are beyond doubts. With this as a priority thrust, RITE MERIT opens its door to a long-term business relationship with its clients.
The agency also takes pride in helping the Philippine government attain economic stability by the turn of the century through the dollar remittances of its overseas filipino workers or the so-called “new heroes” of the country. Moreover, RITE MERIT aims to assist the Filipino workers by providing them fair, equitable and secured placement services that can aid them alleviate their economic and social standings in the community where they respectfully belong.
Just like any business enterprise inching its way to the trade, Rite Merit International Manpower Corporation primarily focused its thrust to marketing, its services and to organizing its resources to immediately respond to the needs and requirements of its would-be clientele. Strategies were established, systems and procedures were set up, and highly qualified people to run the agency were identified and employed. Truly, RITE MERIT seriously started its gargantuan task by putting things in proper perspective and by forcing its way into the mainstream of overseas employment.
Considering all these concerns and commitment, RITE MERIT serves as a change agent that allows itself to surface as a helping mechanism in realizing personal aspirations, in achieving organizational goals, and in facilitating national development.
As of July 14, 2022 Rite Merit International Manpower Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 5, 2022:
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: QAR 1,800 – 2,000 (Php 25,827 – 29,232)
- Job Description:
- Greet customers at the store and provide them with information on their required products.
- Lead customers to desired shelves or aisles and assist them in locating products.
- Explain product features and benefits by performing demonstrations and answering any questions that customers may have.
- Provide information regarding prices and after-sales services and ways in which the latter can be obtained.
- Suggest additional products in a bid to meet the company’s and self-sales targets.
- Assist customers in making decisions regarding suitable purchases based on their specific likes.
- Lead customers through the payment process by assisting cashiers with discount information and markdowns.
- Oversee wrapping or bagging of purchased items to ensure that they meet the store’s standards and the specific instructions of customers.
- Ensure that customers’ purchases are carried out to their vehicles by instructing baggers to do the needful.
- Make cold calls to new customers in a bid to prospect them for business and meet sales goals.
- Call existing customers to provide them with information on new products or discount options and markdowns.
- Create sales reports, detailing all transactions made in a day for the purpose of informing the management of individual sales progress.
- Oversee the cleanliness and replenishment of shelves according to marketing and sales directives.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: LULU Hypermarket Trading Company
Principal / Employer Address: Qatar
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3nPjVTy and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8229329; 8018740; 0917-3653459 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Rite Merit International Manpower Corporation is located at Unit 404, Empire Center Mall, 245 EDSA Cor. Taft Avenue, Pasay City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad