Licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is a land-based employment firm that specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled workers for employment abroad.
One of the most skilled and reputable staffing service providers in the Philippines is Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc., a registered recruitment firm. The Philippine Overseas Work Administration (POEA) has acknowledged us for our track record of providing high-caliber employment opportunities for Filipinos with advanced degrees. Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc. has developed into an institution in the labor and overseas employment industries by adhering to the highest standards of integrity and social responsibility for more than 20 years. We have constantly been listed among the recruitment agencies in “Good Standing” on DOLE/list POEA’s due to our unwavering dedication to become the world leader in manpower sourcing and deployment. Additionally, the numerous competence, performance, and accomplishment accolades we have received attest to our commitment to serving the demands of our clients.
Vehicle Spray Painter in Australia
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per year: Php 2,058,502.17
- Job Description:
- utilizing acid or a wire brush to remove loose elements such as rust.
- surfaces that need to be sprayed are filled, sanded, and made more streamlined.
- concealing areas that won’t be coated with paint with masking tape.
- the correct spray nozzle must be chosen and attached in order to produce the required spray pattern.
- After every spray job, clean the spray cans, nozzles, and other spraying tools.
- spray coating inspection and evaluation once the paint has cured.
- hotographs are taken of people, places, things, and events.
- A minimum of five years’ worth of professional experience is needed.
- Candidates must have completed a four-year undergraduate degree at the very least.
- one year or more of college
- with a current passport and a current driver’s license
Principal/Employer: FOCUS/AMA GROUP
Principal / Employer Address: 34 Friday Hill Drive, Southern River, Western Australia
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3nTb17v and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4118972; 9118548; 09175588832; 09175588834 or submit via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk-in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is located at Ground Floor & Second Floor, No.302 J.P. Rizal St., Quezon City.
Deadline: August 3, 2022
Source: Work Abroad