E-GMP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are essentially engaged in the recruitment and supply of Filipino Human Resources for employment overseas and they always think of themselves as an EXTENSION OF YOUR HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM! they have one of the most comprehensive variety of manpower in the business, covering all industries ranging from Healthcare, Aeronautics, Construction, Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Hospitality to any semi-skilled staffing our client may require.
On top of their work system patterned under the principles of ISO, and TQM (Total Quality Management), their recruitment team are comprised of highly-motivated, highly experienced head hunters coupled with a dynamic management team who understand- in its full essence- the needs and expectations of their clients. In every undertaking they do, precision delivery of any given project is at the forefront of their goal and they are humbly proud in achieving 100% customer satisfaction in all these years which, consequently, has translated into 100% repeat business.
A healthy business attitude pays more attention in keeping existing clients happy and looks forward for a long term business relationship rather than trying to look for a new clients every now and then. At the end of the day, many are still confused with the definition of QUALITY, but for them, it basically means meeting their clients expectation, and that’s exactly what they aim to do.
As of July 08, 2022 E-GMP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 20, 2022:
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: KWD 120 – 130 (Php 21,595 – 23,395)
- Job Description:
- Ensuring the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and stocked.
- Preparing simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Reporting to the executive chef and following instructions.
- Making sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Cleaning prep areas and taking care of leftovers.
- Stocking inventory and supplies.
- Cooking menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system
- Making menu item recommendations
- Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff
- Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality
- Providing attentive service to diners, like refilling drinks as needed and checking their needs during meals
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management if and when necessary
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Good English Communication skills
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
Principal / Employer: Naif Chicken Restaurant
Principal / Employer Address: Kuwait
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3P1v3bF and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5231893; 5237138; 09209677318 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of E-GMP International Corporation is located at 803 A, B & C, Malvar St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad