Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed agency authorized to source, recruit, process and deploy Filipino workers around the globe since 1993. Benchstone is proudly 100% Filipino-owned and it is managed by the Edquiban Family. For the past 25 years, BEI has been helping Filipinos find better jobs overseas and improving their lives in the process.
They are primarily engaged in the canvassing, enlisting, contracting, transporting, utilizing, procuring and hiring of highly professional workers for employment to our neighboring Asian countries and the Middle East.
Their company strictly follows the rules and regulations of the POEA and other laws pertaining to the recruitment and deployment of Overseas Filipino Workers. Hence, applicants are assured that they are in good hands and will not be abused of their rights and privileges under the law.
Benchstone is capable of supplying skilled workers in the Medical, Construction, Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Maintenance Industries. They have branch offices located in Tacloban and Cebu, and more are expected to open in Pampanga, Iloilo and Cabanatuan. Their applicants go through pre-screening interviews to determine not just their skill level, but also their attitude and personality fit in the company.
For 25 years, they have deployed more than 5,000 Filipino workers of various skills to countries such as Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Malaysia and Japan. They seek to partner with clients with the aim to support their staffing needs in both short and long term projects. They pride themselves on their community presence, personalised quality service, and staff who are specifically recruited to meet our clients’ needs.
Their team at Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) holds over 23 years experience and has supplied thousands of Filipinos abroad in industries such as food and beverage, general manufacturing, transport and distribution, corporate, retail, sales and marketing, engineering, construction, medical, entertainment and industrial industries. Since their inception, they have grown substantially and currently provide overseas companies with skilled staff in numerous fields. Due to their extensive wealth of experience, they have the capability to assist with a variety of roles in blue and white collar industries.
Sending workers abroad is not just their goal. Their most important purpose is to Change fellow Filipinos lives by providing better Jobs for them. As such, they choose foreign employers who treat their workers fairly and who allow them to grow and improve as well.
As of July 07, 2022 Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 2, 2022:
Graphic Artist Designer
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: QAR 2,199 – 2,200 (Php 33,212 – 33,227)
- Job Description:
- liaising with clients to determine their requirements, timescale and budget.
- managing client proposals from typesetting through to graphic design, print and production.
- working with clients’ ideas and managing their expectations.
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability and readers’ needs.
- determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- keeping clients up to date, listening to and acting on feedback, and explaining the rationale behind graphic design decisions.
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- keeping up to date with design and software trends.
- liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- With Good English Communication Skills
Principal / Employer: AL ANSARI GROUP
Principal / Employer Address: Qatar
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3OJtob5 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 2556353; 2410362 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. is located at 2nd Floor, , 2687 Arellano Avenue, Sta. Ana, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad