A registered worldwide permanent staffing company, Universal Staffing Services, Incorporated (UNISTAFF) is committed to tackling the severe need of competent experts in the Gulf Region, Africa, South Asia, South-East Asia, the United States, and Europe. The company is able to access untapped resources from around the world that are tailored to meet the business objectives, relevant demands of international marketplaces, and long-term staffing needs of major corporations thanks to a unique, market-focused, and specially designed execution of recruitment and selection approach.
As a top priority for mutual growth and sustainable development, UNISTAFF prioritizes good business relationships with its clients in order to deliver intelligent solutions in the areas of human resources, placement, and consulting. It does this by leveraging its global business network and visionary business methodology. Since its founding in 1998, UNISTAFF has operated from offices in the Philippines, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Indonesia, all of which add to its distinctive worldwide footprint and the variety of sources from which its skilled staffing specialists draw. This foundation also gives UNISTAFF access to a consistent pool of seasoned experts who have undergone rigorous skill evaluation procedures. By establishing a presence in these key areas, UNISTAFF gains an advantage and can better serve the needs of both its clients and potential hires. UNISTAFF features a cutting-edge website and platform.
Medical Technologist in USA
- Php 1,431.94 per hour
Description of the Job
- Working as a medical technologist at the moment
- Generalist (must cycle between at least 4 lab sections, including Chemistry and/or Microbiology).
- Education: The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in medicine, science, or biology from a recognized institution. either science or chemistry
- Transportation to the U.S. General Benefits: H-1B Visa and Green Card sponsorship with full in-house immigration support Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Life Insurance Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Licensure Reimbursement IELTS Exam Fee Reimbursement 401K Retireme Deployment & Orientation
- Housing in the United States for the first 30 days Award-winning “U.S. Ready Program” – Clinical Educators will assist them in getting ready for a successful transition to their new personal and professional lives Permanent
Qualification of the Job
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Others or similar fields.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
Details of the Employer
- Principal / Employer
- Conexus MedStaff LLC
- Principal/Employer Address
- Houston Texas, USA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
- Placement Fee
- This job has no placement fee.
Details of the Agency
- POEA License No:
- 5477 Boyle Street, Palanan Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Company Profile:
- July 28, 2022
Source: Work Abroad PH