Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)-licensed land-based recruitment firm QRD International Placement, Inc. specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled employees for employment abroad.
An international source of highly qualified candidates is QRD International Placement Inc. By transferring foreign prospects to firms looking for talented personnel, our main goal is to help businesses overcome skill shortages. Your labor sustains us. To find you the best people for your company, we concentrate on your resourcing requirements. We provide for all varieties of skilled roles in order to help employers who are facing a global skills shortage. With our knowledgeable recruiters who are always available to provide you peace of mind and deliver on your expectations, we have you covered for all of your human resource needs.
A renowned recruitment partner of selective businesses and highly skilled Filipino professionals, Vision QRD International Placement Inc. By working together, we transform lives. Our mission is to provide services that assist our clients in achieving their objectives while connecting them with the appropriate applicant. To do this, we concentrate on our stakeholders, which represent the three cornerstones of our business.
Clients In order to determine the candidate profile needed to create a strong workforce, we understand the business and regulatory requirements of our clients. We match the kind of service we provide with their needs. Candidate In order to satisfy the needs of the client, we look for the top Filipino talent around the nation. We send exceptional people all over the world to help our clients succeed. Colleague We make use of the sourcing, recruitment, and processing skills of our own staff, which have been developed over years of recruitment experience across a variety of industries and nations.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic in Australia
- AUD 53,000.00-54,000.00 per year (Php 1,989,526.11-Php 2,027,064.34)
Description of the Job
- doing routine inspections, identifying issues, and testing equipment.
- repairing and maintaining a variety of equipment to save downtime and adhere to maintenance schedules.
- install new equipment or upgrade current equipment.
- Conduct risk analyses for tasks.
Qualification of the Job
- A minimum of five years’ worth of professional experience is needed.
- Candidates must hold an Other or related Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate.
- must possess relevant experience in the same industry.
Details of the Employer
- Just Automotive Recruitment
- Principal/Employer Address
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
- Placement Charge
- Please remember that the placement fee is limited to one (1) month’s wage per POEA regulations.
Details of the Agency
- POEA License No:
- Unit 201 FSS Building-II, 18 Scout Tuason Cor. Scout Castor Street, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Company Profile:
- July 30, 2022
Source: Work Abroad