The Philippines’ Presidential Management Staff is an agency attached to Malacañang that is tasked to manage the development and formulation of the projects and policies of the Office of the President. Though the PMS is headed by a Secretary, the Secretaries of the Cabinet, Chief of Staff, and Appointments, support the agency.
Posted last January 14, 2022, the PMS call for applications for the 2022 Merit Promotion and Selection (MPS) Process (Cycle 1) for the 52 vacancies until January 26, 2022.
52 Vacancies with their Monthly Salary
- Attorney V (SG25) Php 100,788 Monthly Salary
- Chief Administrative Officer (SG24) Php 88,410 Monthly Salary
- Presidential Staff Officer VI (SG24) Php 88,410 Monthly Salary
- Planning Officer V (SG24) Php 88,410 Monthly Salary
- Attorney IV (SG23) Php 78,455 Monthly Salary
- Supervising Administrative Officer (SG22) Php 69,963 Monthly Salary
- Presidential Staff Officer V (SG22) Php 69,963 Monthly Salary
- Planning Officer IV (SG22) Php 69,963 Monthly Salary
- Attorney III (SG21) Php 62,449 Monthly Salary
- Accountant III (SG19) Php 49,835 Monthly Salary
- Information Technology Officer I (SG19) Php 49,835 Monthly Salary
- Presidential Staff Officer IV (SG19) Php 49,835 Monthly Salary
- Administrative Officer V (SG18) Php 45,203 Monthly Salary
- Presidential Staff Officer II (SG13) Php 29,798 Monthly Salary
- Presidential Staff Officer I (SG11) Php 25,439 Monthly Salary
- Administrative Assistant I (SG7) Php 17,899 Monthly Salary
For more details regarding the minimum Qualification Standards and the Merit Promotion Selection Process, download the PDF below:
What are the actions required?
The Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (HRMPSB) invites all interested applicants, whose qualifications comply with the minimum Qualification Standards of the Civil Service Commission (CSC) of the positions they are applying for (Annex A), to submit the following documents not later than January 26, 2022 (Wednesday):
|Internal (PMS Applicants)||External Applicants|
1. Application letter addressed to the Acting PMS Head indicating the position/s applied for
Note: The Acting PMS Head is Undersecretary Ferdinand B. Cui Jr.
|2. Accomplished 2022 MPS Process Application Form (one application form per position)||Must have||Must have|
|3. Two copies of recently updated and complete Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Work Experience Sheet, thumbmark, date and signature on every page, and recent passport-size photo as required by the CSC|
Note: Use the Revised 2017 PDS form and Work Experience Sheet. External applicants should
submit their PDS that is notarized within the posting period; while internal (PMS) applicants (regular/coterm/contractual/COSP) can submit their PDS signed by the authorized personnel of the SHRDS.
|Must have||Must have|
|4. Certified true copy of Diploma and Transcript of Records|
Note: With name tag and signature over the photo
|5. Certified true copy of certificates of relevant training/learning and development programs||Must have|
|6. Original Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility/rating/license|
Note: Certificate of Eligibility issued by the CSC or valid professional license issued by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Supreme Court (SC), among others
|7. Performance Evaluation for the July-December 2021 rating period|
Note: The performance evaluation of external applicants should be signed by the office head I supervisor/HR official. In the case
of internal applicants, if there are no final ratings yet for their units’ Office Performance Contract & Review Forms (OPCRF)
|Must have||Must have|
|7. Actual duties and responsibilities of applicants in their latest position||Must have||Must have|
|8. For applicants of SG 24 and above, certification from authorized personnel that the applicant is performing supervisory functions (include the specific period and number of subordinates)||Must have||Must have|
An employee should also have obtained at least a Very Satisfactory performance rating for the July-December 2021 rating period, if applying for one-rank promotion within the same level (e.g., first to first level). Those applying for more than one rank promotion within the same level should have an Outstanding rating. However, a Satisfactory rating is sufficient if applying from first to second level positions.
Considering that the above requirements are critical to the initial screening process as
required by the PMS Competency and Merit-Based Promotion and Selection Plan (CMBPSP) and the CSC rules and regulations, incomplete applications received by the
deadline shall not be processed.
Where to submit the requirements?
Qualified applicants may hand-in or send via courier their
complete set of documents via this address:
Promotion and Selection Board Secretariat
hF PMS Building, Arlegui St.
San Miguel, Malacanang, Manila
For any clarification, you may contact the PSB Secretariat at mobile number 0917- 834-6988.
Source: Presidential Management Staff