Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
As of July 01, 2022 Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 29, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: AUD 5,000 – 5,500 (Php 189,066 – 207,973)
- Job Description:
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Manage all activities in the kitchen, including food preparation and production, and management and training of kitchen staff
- Supervise and inspect all preparation and cooking equipment on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept clean, sanitary, and in perfect operating order
- Ensure efficient, cost-effective operation and profitability of food production
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four year undergraduate course.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
Principal / Employer: Perdaman Global Services
Principal / Employer Address: Western Perth Australia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3yF3HD3 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8293629; 8257956 to 59; 09999942657; 09328853058 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is located at Ground Floor (LW), Recraa I Bldg, Vitalez Compound, Paranaque City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad