Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is part of the CBC Group of Companies, one of the leading players in the local affordable housing sector. For over 20 years, CBC has been providing residential investments to Filipino families. Acting on the lead of its growing OFW market, CBC ventured in the international recruitment industry with the dual intention of assisting people to work abroad and in turn offer them a secured asset for their hard-earned money.
Backed by a solid corporation, they continue to invest in their resources to provide you an unmatched recruitment service experience. The company is led by a strong team of dedicated professionals who understand the value of providing quality service to its clientele. Their expertise not only lies in providing personnel solutions but in building relationships. When your company depends on you to hire the right people, you can depend on them.
As of June 29, 2022 Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 26, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: QAR 1,500 – 1,600 (Php 22,636 – 24,146)
- Job Description:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Sales & Marketing or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: VOILE TRADING COMPANY LLC
Principal / Employer Address: VOILE TRADING COMPANY LLC
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3HXC4rL and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 7534288; 541-9784 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc. is located at 4th Floor Monfortino Bldg. 4813 Balderama St. corner Evangelista St. Brgy. Pio Del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad