Skills International Company, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It has become one of the leading pioneers in solutions for temporary and permanent staff to major institutions across the Middle East, and recently the United Kingdom. With over fifty members of staff working in 3 major offices across the Mid East (Jordan & United Arab Emirates) and the South East Asia (Philippines), we constantly strive to surpass expectations.
Founded in 1980 as specialist recruitment agency, we have gone from strength to strength to become one of the best-known international recruitment companies. Recognized by the Overseas Employment Administration of the Republic of the Philippines, they have the financial potency to take on the biggest of jobs and the personal focus to take the smallest of ones.
As of July 04, 2022 Skills International Company, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 7, 2022:
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: USD 500 (Php 27,479)
- Job Description:
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
- Keeping the linen room stocked.
- Properly cleaning upholstered furniture.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: ALMANARA HOTEL
Principal / Employer Address: AQABA JORDAN
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3ucKFkJ and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5268823; 5268828 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Skills International Company, Inc. is located at Rms 201-216 & 301-310 Discovery Plaza 1674 A. Mabini, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad