Chesham Recruitment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They operates to the highest international standards, in terms of clarity of communications with clients and candidates, effective screening, selection and processing of candidates and integrity.
Their senior staff have extensive experience in the recruitment industry and personal overseas management experience in various business sectors. They take extra care in preparing and orientating candidates for their new assignment, especially in relation to the customs, traditions and sensitivities of their new location.
Irrespective of global location, their International Director communicates personally, in great detail, with each client, to ensure that they are accurately representing the specific needs of the client and the specific working and living conditions relating to each particular vacancy. This ensures a clear understanding between employer and employee, on all aspects of their proposed relationship.
As of June 27, 2022 Chesham Recruitment Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per year: EUR 42,157 – 60,724 (Php 2,444,193 – 3,520,677)
- Job Description:
- Assisting clients in receiving services by telephone and in person.
- Getting clients involved in beneficial activities.
- Assessing clients and gathering relevant information.
- Offering information and supporting clients and their families.
- Contacting and making referrals to other agencies and services.
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports.
- Participating in training, supervision, and meetings.
- Watch for signs of child abuse.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Must possess CORU registration or be working towards this.
Principal / Employer: CPL HEALTHCARE/IRELAND’S CHILD AND FAMILY AGENCY
Principal / Employer Address: 8-34 Percy Place, Dublin, Ireland.
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3boNBEc and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 750-0640; 750-0641; 750-0642 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Chesham Recruitment Inc. is located at S219, Peninsula Court, Makati Avenue cor. Paseo De Roxas, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad