Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
As of June 26, 2022 Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until July 22, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: AUD 4,500 – 5,000 (Php 169,748 – 188,600)
- Job Description:
- Painting buildings, houses, or cars.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes, and rollers.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after the paint is applied.
- Utilizing electroplating equipment to coat metal.
- Polishing metallic surfaces.
- Painting over woods and plastics.
- Paint surfaces according to instructions
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture for the required finish
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four year undergraduate course.
- Passionate about what you do, purpose driven
- Passionate with their organisation
Principal / Employer: Perdaman Global Services
Principal / Employer Address: Western Perth Australia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3bhgrX3 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8293629; 8257956 to 59; 09999942657; 09328853058 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is located at Ground Floor (LW), Recraa I Bldg, Vitalez Compound, Paranaque City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad