Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
As of June 26, 2022 Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until July 21, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: AUD 4,500 – 4,800 ( Php 170,205 – 181,552)
- Job Description:
- Demonstrate and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniform, crew schedules etc.)
- Frequently talking to customers to measure and improve their satisfaction with their McDonald’s experience.
- Uses pre-shift and shift planning tools to ensure optimum QSC.
- Manages shifts and shift planning tools to ensure optimum QSC.
- Ensures all security procedures and cash handling policies and procedures are executed properly. (Cash deposits,
- Ensure top quality service provision via consistent supervision of team members
- Oversee activities in the kitchen to ensure top quality foods are prepared
- Schedule, train, and hire personnel for food service
- Oversee complete cleanliness and tidiness of the outlet
- Listen to clients in the event they have one complaint or the other regarding quality of service delivery
- Resolve quickly any complaint or issue related to food quality
- Ensure there is adequate stock of supplies and also consistently maintain inventory
- Manage cash registers professionally
- Welcome customers and also provide them with the menu
- Carry every member of staff along and get them adequately informed on important issues as and when due
- Pack orders by the client and get such delivered as requested
- Prepare foods specifically requested by clients
- Make information available to customers regarding new items and up-sells.
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four year undergraduate course.
Principal / Employer: PERDAMAN GLOBAL SERVICES
Principal / Employer Address: Western Perth, Australia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3zRIkiL and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8293629; 8257956 to 59; 09999942657; 09328853058 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is located at Ground Floor (LW), Recraa I Bldg, Vitalez Compound, Paranaque City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad