Magsaysay Maritime Corporation is a leading provider of quality crew and crewing services for the world’s maritime and cruise industries and is a key player in Philippine domestic shipping.
Established in the Philippines in 1948, Magsaysay expanded its roots in shipping to become human resource providers. Today, Magsaysay offers business solutions for logistics, training, business process outsourcing, insurance, travel, multimedia and trading needs. We are present in the Philippines, Indonesia, China, Eastern Europe, Central America and North America.
Magsaysay’s core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. Magsaysay offers boundless opportunities for competent and highly motivated individuals who are keen on building challenging and rewarding careers.
As of June 26, 2022 Magsaysay Maritime Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 19, 2022:
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: USD 600 – 650 (Php 32,467 – 35,173)
- Job Description:
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Taking beverage orders and serving them to guests on a timely manner.
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations.
- Always respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards.
- Should be fully aware of the bar and lounge menu along with their prices and any applicable taxes.
- Good knowledge of wine selection, wine service and Beer service.
- Take guest beverage or food orders and input them to the point-of-sale system.
- Ensuring that the bar and lounge stations are fully stocked, clean and tidy at all times.
- Establish rapport with guests to build loyal and satisfied customers.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and any special offers.
- Pick-up food orders from kitchen and communicate to the chef regarding any special preferences or allergy.
- Replenish beverages and ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work in a Sea based industry
- Preferably with valid travel documents such as passport and seaman’s book
- Working experience must be a BARTENDER in a 4 to 5 Star Hotel
Principal / Employer: AIDA CRUISES – A GERMAN BRANCH OF COSTA CROCIERE S.P.A
Principal / Employer Address: AM STRANDE 3D-18055 ROSTOCK, GERMANY
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3O6D7YI and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the manning agency at telephone number 5268888 loc 9418; 5269721; 5269709 submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the manning agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Magsaysay Maritime Corporation is located at Magsaysay Building & GF&2F GE Antonino Building, Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad