Build a Brilliant Career with Meralco!
The Manila Electric Company also known as Meralco, is an electric power distribution company in the Philippines. It is the largest private sector electric distribution utility company in the Philippines covering 36 cities and 75 municipalities. Its franchise area of over 9,685 km2 is just 3% of the total land area of the Philippines, but accounts for 55% of the country’s electricity output.
Interestingly, MERALCO has posted job vacancies as of June 2022. Deadline of Application is not posted, position is open until filled.
(2) Digital Forensic and Incident Response Analyst
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electronics Communication Engineering
- Has 3 years of solid experience in the Security Operations Center
- With certification on ISC2 or Solution Specific training and certification is a must
- Has excellent business communication skills
(2) Customer Contact Systems Associate
- A graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Business-related course or its equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Preferably has experience managing application administration and/or development teams
- Good business communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including demonstrated ability to analyze issues and develop, implement and document solutions to fulfill business requirements
(2) Cyber Resiliency Testing Specialist
- Graduate of Computer Science or Information Technology
- Has 4-5 years solid experience in conducting penetration testing with red teaming
- Highly knowledgeable in IT Security domains – Network and Applications
- Highly knowledgeable on exploitation of web applications and mobile applications, network infrastructure, tools used for network, and web and mobile application security testing
- Knowledgeable in conducting reverse engineering, conducting social engineering attacks, and programming language like Python, Perl or Ruby
- Has excellent communication skills
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Preferably with at least one to two years of work experience in accounting, audit, or equivalent
- Demonstrates knowledge of standard accounting procedures and tax accounting
- Skilled in all MS Office applications
- Must be willing to work on-site in Ortigas, Pasig
Organization Development Associate
- Graduate of Human Resources, Industrial Engineering or any related course
- 3-5 years of work experience in Organization Development or HR Business Partnering
- Must be a team player, focused, driven and with certain capacity to innovate
- Strong organizational, project management
- Excellent relationship management and experience in interacting with interdisciplinary project teams. Can interact with individuals from different levels of the organization from senior management positions to technical roles and staff roles
- Can maintain confidentiality and privacy of information handled
- Excellent business communication skills
Channel Operations Staff
- Must be a graduate of any four-year course
- Knowledgeable in all MS office applications and other database management applications
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and can facilitate meetings
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years relevant work experience in a BPO but also open to fresh graduates
- Willing to be on shifting schedules
- Open to work onsite (Pasig City)
- Completed at least 2 years of college education in Engineering preferably Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology
- Preferably a Licensed Chemical Technician
- With a valid Professional Driver’s License
*The salary and grade per position were not indicated as nothing was posted on the MERALCO website.
How to Apply?
This form covers job application data you submit to Meralco, such as:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, or other contact information;
- Information contained in your Curriculum Vitae or cover letter, or other information you provide in relation to your application such as desired salary, or other job preferences; and
- Names and contact information for referrals.
Your job application data will be used to evaluate your application for employment at Meralco, its subsidiaries and affiliates, to verify your information, conduct reference checks, communicate with you and inform you of further career opportunities, and for any other legitimate purpose connected with your application. If your application is granted, the information collected will become part of your employment record and will be used for employment purposes; otherwise, your job application data will be stored in their applicant’s database for two (2) years from your most recent submission of said data.
Source: Manila Electric Company