The Design Center of the Philippines (DCP), formerly known as Product Development and Design Center of the Philippines (PDDCP), is an attached agency of the Department of Trade and Industry, mandated to promote design as a creative tool for improving the quality and competitiveness and branding of Filipino products in the global market; as a strategic tool of value creation for sustainable economic growth and development; and as an innovative tool for enhancing the quality of human life.
They are now looking for competent, responsible and qualified applicants to join in their agency!
Job Vacancies until June 4, 2001
- Chief Industrial Design Specialist (SG 24)
- Senior Industrial Design Specialist (SG 18)
- Industrial Design Specialist (SG 15)
- Supervising Industrial Design Specialist (SG 22)
- Chief Trade Industry Development Specialist (SG 24)
Please refer to this PDF for full Details.
Download the PDF file here
Applicants must take note and submit the following:
- Applicants must be Filipino citizens and meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
- Application letter indicating the position being applied for, item number(s) and name of the organizational unit where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be acted upon.
- Latest Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport size picture and Work Experience Sheet. Please read the guide in filling out the PDS before accomplishing the form.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License.
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of Trainings/Seminars attended
- For applicants currently in the government service: Performance Rating of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) in the last rating period prior to application is required.
Interested applicants may apply and send their application to this email address: email@example.com. Please indicate the item number(s) in the subject of your email
(Example: Subject: APPLICATION FOR (POSITION) WITH ITEM NUMBER PDDCPB-ABC-1-1998). Failure to indicate the item number(s) will delay the review of your application and you may lose consideration for the position.
Or via mail to:
MARIA RITA O. MATUTE
Design Center of the Philippines
G/F PTTC Building (beside World Trade Center Metro Manila)
Roxas Boulevard cor. Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City
Design Center of the Philippines is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to sex, gender identity, religion, age or disability status, as long as they meet the qualification standards set by the Agency and the Civil Service Commission.
For the proper review of your application, please ensure that complete documents are submitted. Only applications submitted with complete requirements will be processed. Deadline for submission of application is on 04 June 2021.
The CSC 2017 Omnibus Rules on Appointment and Other Human Resources Actions only requires at least ten (10) calendar days publication of vacant positions. Hence, the screening may commence once the 10 calendar days publication requirement is met.
Source: Design Center of the Philippines