Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines. They are located in the heart of Makati City, the commercial and financial district of the Philippines. Their office is a 5-minute walk from Greenbelt and Glorietta malls and across the street from the Makati Cinema Square.
They are a service provider of world class professionals and highly skilled workers for many of the world’s leading global companies in the fields of Healthcare, Engineering, Construction and General Labor, Oil and Gas, Hospitality (Hotel and Restaurant Management), Manufacturing, Sales, Information Technology, among others. Most of their clients are from Australia, Canada, and the Middle Eastern countries, the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Africa and members of the European Union such as Denmark, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany.
It is their commitment to provide their clients with only the best-qualified applicants for their human resource needs. These applicants have been through a rigorous selection process which include various mental aptitude exams, skill testing and psychological evaluation so that their clients are guaranteed to hire only world-class employees.
Their staff consists of young professionals who are competitive, creative, mature and dynamic team players guided by one mission – to provide meaningful employment to Filipino workers. Their employees are trained in a corporate recruitment environment where they can enhance and strengthen their skills and meet new challenges ahead. They enjoy attractive compensation packages and incentives which put them on a clear path towards becoming globally competitive executives. Whether they are experienced or new in the global job market, they are always looking for energetic, motivated people who want to do their best and make a difference.
As of July 08, 2022 Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 30, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: KWD 150 – 151 (Php 27,249 – 26,430)
- Job Description:
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least high school graduate.
- Must have good English communication skills.
- Must have at least 2 and half years passport validity.
Principal / Employer: Slice the First Doner Joyer Restaurant Co
Principal / Employer Address: Kuwait
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3ALFr3B and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 815-1077 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc. is located at Units 701&702, 7/F, Alexander House, Condominium, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad