Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a registered company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and permitted by the City Government of Manila to engage in the recruitment of qualified Filipinos for overseas employment.
They envision themselves to be a recruitment Corporation characterized by efficient management, well-driven and productive personnel playing a major role in the overseas employment industry. It is always equipped in providing Professional, Responsible, Industrious, Dependable and Ethical Service to all our Clients: Skilled Workers and Household Service Workers.
Ranked No. 1 in terms of deployment among the top 200 recruitment agencies in the Philippines. It has 10 branches strategically located within the country. Equipped technically and run by competent managers and staff.
Their Corporation was established by topnotched managers from various agencies with over 20 years of recruitment experience in the Philippines. Their combined expertise in the recruitment industry makes the company a world-class agency which can withstand the challenges posed by the new millennium.
They also conduct provincial recruitment and hold Job Fairs in different cities and municipalities to supplement their personal contacts in more than 1,500 municipalities all over the Philippines through the Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
Lastly, it ensures that every Overseas Filipino Worker will be given a reputable, safe and healthy living environment where they can render their quality service in the country of their destination and to assure that their equal rights and protection will be properly monitored and observed in the Foreign Country.
As of August 9, 2022 Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications until September 2, 2022.
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per month: KWD 130 (Php 23,468)
- Job Description:
- They should be available to take orders from clients and should have the ability to serve clients satisfactorily.
- Cleaning up the tables after clients are through with their meals.
- In addition to serving foods, they also provide helping hand at the kitchen.
- Service crew members are responsible for deal transactions and are also needed in bill processing.
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant
- Help customers to settle down and also take their orders
- Process customers’ orders and generate their bills
- Provide answers to queries presented by clients regarding services and offers made available by the restaurant
- Clean all tables after clients have left and get such tables prepared for the next set of clients
- Serve and pack warm foods to clients in an effective manner and in strict accordance to the orders of such clients
- Assist kitchen staff and outdoor delivery staff whenever such assistance is required
- Maintain chart of all available deals and products periodically and refresh such chart on daily basis.
- Work and communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Arrive for your shift on time.
- Respond to questions, concerns, and complaints from customers, vendors, or clients.
- Conduct administrative duties and errands as required.
- Escalate any problems or complaints to the relevant supervisor or manager.
- Prioritize important tasks and manage your time effectively.
- Man and operate equipment relative to your role.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: Heirs of Sameer Saeed & Yousef Nadoum General Trading
Principal / Employer Address: Shuwaikh Industrial Area, Block 3, State of Kuwait
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3151277 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4009441; 09173416727 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is located at 1712 A. Mabini cor. Alonzo St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad