Best Migrant Workers International Manpower Services is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
BMWIMS has been known and accredited with all the consulates and embassies of all countries and emirates comprising the Gulf Cooperating Council (GCC) as well as other Asian countries. BMWIMS Inc is a 100 % Filipino-owned recruitment agency that has long been a recruitment Practitioner and has touched base with the realities of recruitment Procedure in the Philippines and abroad. While the agency itself, BMWIMS Inc. was established in 1998, the Management Team together with their affiliates and support service have long been recruitment practitioners and well-known and among the respected personalities in the industry having experience of 15 years or more.
As of July 13, 2022 Best Migrant Workers International Manpower Services is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 30, 2022:
Heavy Duty Driver
- Vacancies: 12
- Salary per month: SAR 1,800 (Php 26,857)
- Job Description:
- Load and unload cargo, Record amount and type of cargo being delivered, Take orders for new delivers.
- Drive long distances, Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road. Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion
- Follow all applicable traffic laws, Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs, Keep a log of their activities
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order, Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Get goods to client on time, Take special precautions while driving
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: C.A.T. International Qatar WLL
Principal / Employer Address: Doha, Qatar
Placement: This Job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3RlCJaP and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4980314; 4980299; 4980000; 09956579839; 09184534909 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Best Migrant Workers International Manpower Services is located at 1426 L. Guinto St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad