The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines is the civil aviation authority of the Philippines and is responsible for implementing policies on civil aviation to assure safe, economic and efficient air travel.
The agency also investigates aviation accidents via its Aircraft Accident Investigation and Inquiry Board. Formerly the Air Transportation Office, it is an independent regulatory body attached to the Department of Transportation for the purpose of policy coordination.
The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines is launching the Comprehensive Air Traffic Service Course Batch 16 (CATS 16) to recruit young and competent men and women who will join the country’s elite line of Air Traffic Management Officers (ATMOs).
- Natural born citizen of the Philippines
- Not more than twenty-six (26) years old as of September 24, 2022
- Physically, mentally and psychologically fit and of good moral character
- Has good command of English language
- Has not been convicted of criminal or administrative case
- Has not been dishonorably separated from Government or private service
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-I9
- Baccalaureate degree holder of any course
- Computer literate
- With 20/20 vision without corrective lenses, and not color blind
Acceptance of applications will start on June 15, 2022. Secure application form from the CAAP website (www.caap.gov.ph) or from CAAP HRM Dvision, Pasay City or any CAAP Testing Centers.
Submit accomplished application form with the following documents:
- Diploma (authenticated copy) or Certification from School Registrar that they completed the course (original copy)
- Transcript of Records (authenticated copy)
- PSA Birth Certificate (original copy)
- NBI Clearance (original copy)
- 2 pcs. 2″ x 2″ photo (colored picture with white background and nane tag) 5.1. Name tag format: First nane, Middle Initial, Last name and Extension, if any
- Vaccination card/ certificate (photocopy)
on or before 5:00PM of September 2, 2022 at the HRM Division of the CAAP, MIA Road, Pasay City or any CAAP Testing Center. Documents may be submitted in person or via maill courier (see List of Testing Centers and contact details).
APPLICATION WITH INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For inquiries, please e-mail at training@caap. gov.ph or call Mr. Tom Cariño (+632) 944-2076 ot Ms. Jacqueline Tigno (+632) 944-2074.
Applicants must pass the nationwide examination on September 24, 2022 (Saturday) to be held simultaneously at the Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC) in Pasay City and in designated Testing Centers in Laoag, Puerto Princesa, Kalibo, Tacloban, Zamboanga, Laguindingan and Butuan.
Training is free. Allowances, accommodation and other miscellaneous expense during the training period shall not be covered by this Authority.
Successful applicants will be assigned in any Air Traffic Service (ATS) facility nationwide.
List of CATS I6 Testing Centers
Applicants may personally submit or send thru mail/courier their accomplished application form and required documents to their preferred testing center below: