The Philippine Veterans Affairs Office (PVAO) is the agency for Filipino war veterans. Under the Department of National Defense, PVAO serves to fulfill a national commitment as embodied in Section 7, Article XVI of the 1987 Philippine Constitution.
Job Vacancies until May 20, 2021
- Supervising Shrine Curator – PhP 68,415/Month
- Engineer III – PhP 48,313/Month
- Senior Shrine Curator – PhP 43,681/Month (2 Vacancy)
- Accountant II – PhP 36,628/Month
- Information Officer II – PhP 33,575/Month (2 Vacancy)
- Administrative Officer IV – PhP 33,575/Month (4 Vacancy)
- Veteran Assistance Officer II – PhP 33,575/Month (2 Vacancy)
- Administrative Officer III – PhP 33,799/Month
- Accountant I – PhP 26,052/Month (2 Vacancy)
- Information Officer I – PhP 23,877/Month
- Administrative Officer II – PhP 23,877/Month (2 Vacancy)
- Veteran Assistance Officer I – PhP 23,877/Month (2 Vacancy)
- History Researcher I – PhP 21,205/Month
- Administrative Officer I – PhP 21,205/Month
- Administrative Assistant II (Accounting Clerk III) – PhP 18,251/Month
- Shrine Guide – PhP 16,200/Month
To read the Qualifications and other Important Details please refer to the PDF below.
Download the PDF here
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit the electronic copies of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
(1) Application letter addressed to the Chief, Human Resource Development Division
(2) Duly accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form No. 212, Rev 2017). Kindly make sure that the additional page/s of the Work Information Sheet and a 3.5 cm. X 4.5 cm ID picture (passport size) taken within the last 6 months are included.
(3) Authenticated certificate of CSC eligibility or equivalent eligibility/license
(4) Certified true copy of academic transcript of records
(5) Copies of certificates of relevant training courses and seminars attended (if applicable)
(6) Copy of duly accomplished Individual Performance Commitment and Review (IPCR) Form for the latest rating period for government employees. An applicant must have at least a Very Satisfactory rating during the said period.
(7) Latest performance evaluation report for other applicants (if applicable)
(8) Certificate/s of employment with statement of duties (for those with work experience)
(9) Copy of NBI Clearance.
Applicants are advised to send their applications to the Human Resource Development Division, Philippine Veterans Affairs Office, Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City or email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for (position) – (item number)”
For more information, you may contact Ms. Joanna Esquibel-Rubio, HR Assistant at Tel. No. +63 (02) 8912-1929.