Camox Philippines, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is the leading land-based manpower recruitment service provider in the Philippines as early as 1993 relentlessly offering career opportunities to hard-working Filipino workers.
With over 25 years of customer-centric service, Camox Philippines, Inc. has gained trust and established credibility in the local executive search and overseas employment industry geared with vital licenses and permits to undertake recruitment activities in accordance with the law of each concerned country.
Traditionally a bellwether in the Hospitality and Mining Projects industry, Camox has aggressively expanded during the past 4 years in the Nursing and Medical Healthcare industry with the Mission to become the No. 1 nursing agency in the Philippines by 2020.
It aims to give full satisfaction and complete peace of mind to their clients. To attain such, they extend the following:
Assists clients in obtaining accreditation requirements with concerned Philippine offices like POEA;Recruitment, Payroll Handling, Labor/Payroll Management at the work site; and taking full responsibilities of an employer at the country of employment, as well as where the POEA and/or Philippine Labour Law are concerned.
As of May 24, 2022 Camox Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 15, 2022:
- Vacancies: 70
- Salary per year: GBP 23,000 – 25,400 (Php 1,500,588 – 1,657,172)
- Job Description:
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate managerial and leadership skills and have experience working within an Outpatients setting. There is an opportunity to become OPD manager in the near future.
- Manage the running of the nursing team supervising and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Manage the operational delivery of outpatient services and ensuring the efficient running of the department, this will include clinical and administrative work in the department. Phlebotomy trained or willing to learn
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’I License Exam) holder.
- Must be an IELTS or OET passer
Principal / Employer: SPIRE HEALTHCARE HOSPITAL (My Healtcare Recruit)
Principal / Employer Address: MY HEALTHCARE RECRUIT – UK
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/39P5YRN and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3522192; 3522193; 0929-8196107; 0905-2827419; 0921-8888741; 0977-1700080 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Camox Philippines, Inc. is located at Suite 3A EP Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista St. Cor. Belarmino St., Bangkal, Makati City, Philippines
Source: Work Abroad