Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed agency authorized to source, recruit, process and deploy Filipino workers around the globe since 1993. Benchstone is proudly 100% Filipino-owned and it is managed by the Edquiban Family. For the past 25 years, BEI has been helping Filipinos find better jobs overseas and improving their lives in the process.
Benchstone is capable of supplying skilled workers in the Medical, Construction, Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Maintenance Industries. We have branch offices located in Tacloban and Cebu, and more are expected to open in Pampanga, Iloilo and Cabanatuan. Our applicants go through pre-screening interviews to determine not just their skill level, but also their attitude and personality fit in the company.
Sending workers abroad is not just their goal. Their most important purpose is to Change fellow Filipinos lives by providing better Jobs for them. As such, they choose foreign employers who treat their workers fairly and who allow them to grow and improve as well.
As of June 13, 2022 Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 25, 2022:
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: QAR 1,800 – 2,000 (Php 25,827 – 29,232)
- Job Description:
- Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out Maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanor Respond to all guest questions and requests
- Manage guest bookings and reservation. Keep a tidy and orderly workspace Assist with administrative and clerical tasks as needed
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties. Delivering mail and messages. Processing guest payments.
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed. Administering check-ins and check-outs. Providing front desk services to guests.
- Coordinating with bell service and staff management. Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice
- Processing meal and beverage requests. Accommodating general and unique requests. Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four year undergraduate course.
Principal / Employer: KBN HOLDING
Principal / Employer Address: Qatar
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3MHdo7v and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3522192; 3522193; 0929-8196107; 0905-2827419; 0921-8888741; 0977-1700080 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Camox Philippines, Inc. is located at Suite 3A EP Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista St. Cor. Belarmino St., Bangkal, Makati City, Philippines
Source: Work Abroad