Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying workforce requirements of foreign principals.
Jedegal has established itself as a trusted and dependable source of competent, highly skilled, and world-class professionals for different industries – particularly in healthcare, finance, service-oriented businesses, engineering, and information technology, among others.
Today, Jedegal is now known as one of the most efficient and reliable providers of Filipino Doctors, Nurses, Nursing Aide, and Hotel Workers in the most prestigious HOSPITALS and HOTELS in Singapore and the United Kingdom. Furthermore, it also deploys an experienced pool of talented, internationally competitive, and dedicated Filipino professionals to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and the UNITED KINGDOM.
As of August 10, 2022, Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 30, 2022:
- Vacancies: 1,000
- Salary per month: SGD 1,730 – 2,390 (Php 69,553 – 96,063)
- Job Description:
- Provides direct, professional nursing care to a specified population of patients in an inpatient or an outpatient setting.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during examinations and treatments.
- Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- May perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
- May oversee and guide the work of other nursing and support staff.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds, etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences, etc.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience is required.
- Candidates must have a professional license or passed the Board/Professional Licensure Examination.
- Enrolled Nurse – At least 1-year experience in at least 25-bed capacity hospital in General Ward / MS / ICU
- Staff Nurse At least 2 years experience in MS / ICU /OR / General Ward
Principal / Employer: CTR
Principal / Employer Address: Singapore
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3PRhFYi and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3522192; 3522193; 0929-8196107; 0905-2827419; 0921-8888741; 0977-1700080 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is located at Ground floor & 2nd floor Accent Tower, Building 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8 Quezon City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad