Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed agency authorized to source, recruit, process and deploy Filipino workers around the globe since 1993. Benchstone is proudly 100% Filipino-owned and it is managed by the Edquiban Family. For the past 25 years, BEI has been helping Filipinos find better jobs overseas and improving their lives in the process.
Benchstone is capable of supplying skilled workers in the Medical, Construction, Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Maintenance Industries. We have branch offices located in Tacloban and Cebu, and more are expected to open in Pampanga, Iloilo and Cabanatuan. Our applicants go through pre-screening interviews to determine not just their skill level, but also their attitude and personality fit in the company.
Sending workers abroad is not just their goal. Their most important purpose is to Change fellow Filipinos lives by providing better Jobs for them. As such, they choose foreign employers who treat their workers fairly and who allow them to grow and improve as well.
As of May 16, 2022 Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 10, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: SAR 1,500 (Php 21,004)
- Job Description:
- Prepares coffee and other beverages for customers (both hot and cold)
- Brew coffee, tea and/or chocolate using coffee urns, drip or vacuum coffee makers, drink mixers and other kitchen equipment
- Performs various duties to assist in filling customers orders, like cooking hot cakes and waffles, boiling eggs and making toast
- Cleans & polishes utensils and equipment used in food beverage preparation
- May prepare and issue iced beverages, like coffee, tea, and fountain or bottled drinks
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Candidates must have a good English communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in hot and cold beverages
- Must have knowledge in using different kinds of coffee and drink making equipment
- Previous work experience as a Barista is a plus
Principal / Employer: AISH O SAMACH
Principal / Employer Address: Majidiah, Al Quds St., Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3yC6hKj and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 2556353; 2410362 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. is located at 2nd Floor, , 2687 Arellano Avenue, Sta. Ana, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad