Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas. Since 1978, OMANFIL has recruited over 75,000 Filipino workers to the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and over 50 other countries worldwide.
They are particularly proud of their reputation for integrity, efficiency and professionalism. OMANFIL is one of the very few agencies in the Philippines that follow strictly ALL of the rules and regulations of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) including the fees imposed on its recruits. OMANFIL charges its recruits only the POEA approved local fees.
Operationally, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation emphasizes the comprehensive screening and training of its recruits thereby assuring its clients that OMANFIL recruits are the best qualified, best trained and most experienced staff available in the Philippines. OMANFIL also emphasizes and adheres to the importance of on-time deployment guaranteeing that workers are deployed as per the agreed timetable with its clients.
As of May 12, 2022 Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 8, 2022:
- Vacancies: 6
- Salary per month: QAR 1,700 – 1,800 ( Php 24,499 – 25,940)
- Job Description:
- Perform electrical repairs in community areas, including lights and laundry.
- Ensure mechanical equipment is in working order and fixed as necessary.
- Complete general building cleaning and maintenance.
- Install and replace floors, stairs and piping as needed.
- Repair and paint doors, windows, walls, ceilings, roofs and other parts of the building.
- Maintain trash and recycling receptacles around the facility.
- Maintain and repair air conditioning and heating systems as required.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Additional Information:
- Food/Accommodation/Transport are company provided
Principal / Employer: SNC Lavalin
Principal / Employer Address: Al waab city commercial district, salwa Road, Doha, Qatar
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/37BFhiQ and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8211650-55; 8222141-45; 0999-9935130; 0917-8651505 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is located at Rodeo Bldg., 802 Km. 18 West Service Road South Super Hiway, Paranaque City.
Source: Work Abroad