Superior Alliance Human Resources is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Their recruitment philosophy is simple – they want to attract good employers and cultivate relationship with them through time by supplying them the best fit candidates.
They manage the entire recruitment process: from the application to the screening and interview, up to the final stages of document and visa processing, thereby ensuring a worry-free travel to all job seekers hired through our company and a smooth employment to our principals worldwide.
As of May 7, 2022 Superior Alliance Human Resources is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until May 21, 2022:
- Vacancies: 2
- Salary per month: KWD 250 – 300 ( Php 42,653 – 51,184)
- Job Description:
- Experience in cost accounting and in manufacture. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Knowledge of working on an ERP system (MS D365 F&0) Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Secures financial information by completing data base backups. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or similar fields.
- With experience in manufacturing field or relative experience
Principal / Employer: KUWAIT POLYMER FOR PAPER & PLASTIC PRODUCTS ADN DERIVATIVES CO
Principal / Employer Address: AMGARAH INDUSTRIAL AREA, PLOT 93-94 BLOCK 4
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3P3v5AD and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02) 2520311; 09206690575; 09206690500 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Superior Alliance Human Resources is located at Space D, 3F Sunnyville Bldg., 2010 Benitez St, Querino Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad