Chesna Manpower Services is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are a company with a strong aspiration to become more global everyday.
They vision to build lives, economies and nations is what propels each employee to go the extra mile everyday. This is fostered by thinking out of the box and diligently refining every recruitment strategy to make sure that they do not only deliver what they clients need, but most importantly, they understand every aspect of the hiring requirements, going beyond the obvious.
The Chesna team is comprised of enthusiastic and dynamic staff members that are reliable in their areas of expertise, and efficiently led by an exceptional group of managers. Their respect for the industry is reflective in the extra personal assistance they provide to their candidates and hiring managers. Together with effective strategic and personalized manpower sourcing plans, they render both pre and post deployment services that satisfy their customers, both candidates and clients alike.
As of November 26 Chesna Manpower Services is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until December 25, 2022:
- Vacancies: 60
- Salary per hour: NZD 27.76 – 28,00 ( Php 983 – 991 )
- Job Description:
- Works with wood to build, install and repair structures and fittings. Carpenters perform a range of jobs that are classified as fitting/joinery finishing. These cover all aspects of construction including floors, roofs, ceilings, doors, and window.
- Must be able to effectively identify the requirements of the job via the inspection of blueprints. During this phase, a Carpenter will arrange any materials and tools they require to complete the job.
- Will fix doors and windows as well as repair furniture such as cabinets, shelves, and other pieces. They will also check and repair any faults with the framing structures for houses, walls windows, doors and stairs.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
Principal / Employer: TRADE ASSIST NEW ZEALAND LTD
Principal / Employer Address: 64 FITZGERALD AVENUE, CHRISTCHURCH, CANTERBURY
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3168750 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number: 8-353-2051 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Chesna Manpower Services is located at 1921-1923 F. Agoncillo St. Malate, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad