Through Resolution Number 2008-532 dated November 11, 2008, as approved by NAPOLCOM, Computer Service was renamed “Information Technology Management Service”. At present ITMS carries a broader responsibility in keeping records of data on crimes, it also performs general administrative work support for the PNP.
The PNP ITMS has been an essential unit that supports the administrative and operational requirements of the Philippine National Police by providing technical expertise on information systems development, data processing, systems support and other I.T. services to the different units/offices of the organization.
PNP ITMS spearheads the development, maintenance and implementation of information systems for the different PNP units and offices. It also manages databases of information systems and supports the implementation or enhancement of other systems developed by other units. ITMS also maintains and expands coverage of data communications network and conducts information technology training programs for the PNP personnel.
Interestingly, PNP ITMS is looking for 100 Information Technology Patrolmen and Patrolwomen needed for recruitment with the following courses below:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information System
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Other IT-related Courses
- Receive basic pay amounting to Php 29,688.00 plus allowances and other benefits.
How to Apply
- Accommodated through Comprehensive Online Recruitment Encrypting System (CORES) Portal at PNP RSS or simply click the link (https://bit.ly/CORESPortal)
- You may contact 09175013347 (GLOBE) or message their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PNPITMS)