VFG International Placement Incorporated is a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
As of April 25, 2022 VFG International Placement Incorporated is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until May 23, 2022:
- Vacancies: 5
- Salary per month: AUD 4,000 – 4,500 ( Php 149,977 – 168,675)
- Job Description:
- 4 years minimum experience in abrasive blasting operation, airless spray painting
- Experience in surface preparation and finishes
- Able to mix correct ratio of paints
- Knows how to use wet film thickness gauges
- Able to work on heights and confined spaces
- Able to understand and complete work specifications
- A minimum of 4 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- With good English communication and interpersonal skills
Principal / Employer: AGS Global Services Pty Ltd
Principal / Employer Address: Victoria Australia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3rMax5Obe sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
Source: Work Abroad