The Philippine Army (PA) (Hukbong Katihan ng Pilipinas) is the main, oldest and largest branch of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), responsible for ground warfare and as of 2021 had an estimated strength of 101,000 soldiers backed by 100,000 ready reserves.
The Army Personnel Management Center is in need of (3) REGISTERED PSYCHOLOGISTS for Special Enlistment. Willing to be assigned in the following areas:
- (1) Luzon
- (1) Visayas
- (1) Mindanao
Successful applicants will receive a monthly gross pay of around Php 37,000.00 and a comprehensive package of benefits.
- Must be an AFPSAT Passer
- Natural-born Filipino citizen
- At least 18 years old but not a day older than 35 years old upon enlistment
- Single or Married
- Physically and Mentally fit
- With good moral character
- No pending cases in any court
- Whole body picture (white shirt and maong pants woth white background)
- Application Form with 2×2 ID picture
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate with Official Receipt
- Official Copy of PSA Marriage Contract of Parents with Official Receipt
- Original Transcript of Records (College/Vocational) or Form 137/138 (High School) with visible dry seal
- AFPSAT Individual Result Form
- Local Clearances
How to Apply
You can apply through this link (https://bit.ly/SpecialEnlistmentRegistrationForm) and fill out the necessary information.
Source: Philippine Army