What are the qualifications?
- A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests for the purpose of determining his/her physical/mental health;
- Must have possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning;
- Must possess the appropriate civil service eligibility;
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense involving moral turpitude;
- Must be at least one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-two centimeters (1.52m) for female (as amended by RA 11549)
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5 kgs.) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex; or must not have a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than twenty-five, (where BMI = weight in kilogram/height in meters); and
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age on the day of appointment (not earlier than July 1, 2022).
NOTE: Under the waiver program, a waiver for height requirement shall be automatically granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities/indigenous peoples (as amended by RA 11549); and no waiver shall be granted to a person who is more than 35 years of age.
What are the requirements?
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS CSC Revised 2017)
- Original Birth Certificate (PSA)
- Authenticated Diploma
- Authenticated Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility /Board Rating (w/ photocopy PRC ID)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate-PSA (if applicable)
- Photocopy of NBI Clearance
- Photocopy of Police Clearance
- Photocopy of Barangay Clearance
- Photocopy of Court clearances
- a. Fiscal Clearance
- b. Regional Trial Court Clearance
- c. Municipal Trial Court Clearance
- Photocopy of NCIP/OMA Certificate (if applicable)
Additional requirements for background investigations:
- Personal Data Sheet (CS Revised 2017)
- Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Certificate of Eligibility, if RA 1080 eligibility with PRC ID
- Certificate of Confirmation from NCIP/NCMF issued by the Bureau of External Relations
- Sketch Map
- Consent Form
- Filled-Up Consent Form download the consent form at: https://bjmp-10.com/Careers > Downloads Consent Form for J01 Applicants.
- affix your signature over printed name and date
- insert a picture of your valid ID (back-to-back)
Note: BJMP Region 10 will still accept applications not later than January 28, 2022.