The primary mission of the Office of Civil Defense (OCD), as the implementing arm of the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council, shall be to administer a comprehensive national civil defense and disaster risk reduction and management program by providing leadership in the continuous development of strategic and systematic approaches, as well as measures to reduce vulnerabilities and risks to hazards and manage disaster consequences.
As of January 24, 2022, OCD are still calling for applicants nationwide to fill in the job vacancies until January 28 and 29, 2022.
9 Vacant Positions until January 28, 2022
- Chief Administrative Officer (SG24) Php 86,742 Monthly Salary
- Information Technology Officer III (SG24) Php 86,742 Monthly Salary
- Planning Officer V (SG24) Php 86,742 Monthly Salary
- Training Specialist V (SG24) Php 86,742 Monthly Salary
- Civil Defense Officer V (SG24) Php 86,742 Monthly Salary
For more details regarding the 9 job vacancies, such as Place of Assignment and Qualification Standards, download the PDF below:
4 Vacant Positions until January 29, 2022
- Civil Service Officer III (SG18) Php 43,681 Monthly Salary
- Civil Defense Officer II (SG15) Php 33,575 Monthly Salary
- Civil Defense Officer I (SG11) Php 23,877 Monthly Salary
For more details regarding the 4 job vacancies, such as Place of Assignment and Qualification Standards, download the PDF below:
How to Apply?
All applicants should signify their interest by filling out the online application form through this link: http://www.ocd.gov.ph/index.php/transparency/careers-at-ocd (click the APPLY NOW button) and submit the following documents through e-mail at email@example.com, with an application letter addressed to the undersigned.
- UPDATED and FULLY ACCOMPLISHED Personal Data Sheet and Work Experience Sheet with recent passport-sized (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Performance rating for the last rating period (for government employees)
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/board rating/license
- Photocopy of Training Certificates
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Copy of Valid NBI Clearance
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in/send through courier/email their application to:
RONNEL JAYSON S. MAGO
OCD Central Office, Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Source: Office of the Civil Defense