The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP), also referred to as the Jail Bureau, was created pursuant to Section 60 to 65, Chapter V, RA No. 6975, and initially consisting of uniformed officers and members of the Jail Management and Penology service as constituted under Presidential Decree No. 765. RA 9263.
As of January 6, 2022, the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology Regional Office 3 is still accepting applications for the position of Jail Officer 1 for the year 2022.
What are the Qualifications?
- A Citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
- A Person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the Nuero-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning;
- Must possess the appropriate civil service eligibility;
- Must not have been dishonorably disharged of dismissal for cause from previous employment;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor morethan thirty (30) years of age. Provided, that a waiver for age requirement shall be automatically granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities;
- Must be at least one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m) in height for male, and one meter and fifty-two centimeters (1.52m) for female: provided that a waiver for height requirement shall be granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities; and
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex.
What are the required documents?
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS CSC Revised 2017)
- Authenticated Copy of Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Copy of Diploma
- Authenticated Copy of Certificate of Eligibility / Board Rating and PRC ID
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (PSA)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (PSA) if necessary
- Clearances (Photocopy)
- Valid Community Tax Certificate
- Sketch Map of Residency and 4R Whole Body Picture in white T-shirt white background
- Hepatitis Screening B Result (HBaSG Screening Result)
- PAG-IBIG, PHILHEALTH Number and TIN (photocopy)
• Member Data Record (PHILHEALTH)
• Member Data Form (PAG-IBIG)
• TIN ID/BIR Form 1905 (if available)
Bring two (2) pieces 1×1 ID Picture
Bring Original Documents Upon Evaluation
Put in Self-Stamped White Long Folder with Tabbing
(No Tabbings, all photocopies except for PDS and sketch map and 4R Pic)
• 2 Copies Personal Data Sheet (PDS CSC Revised 2017)
• Transcript of Records
• Certificate of Eligibility/Board Rating and PRC ID
• NBI Clearance
• Police Clearance
• Barangay Clearance
• Fiscal/Prosecutor Clearance
• MTC Clearance
• RTC Clearance
• Valid Community Tax Certificate
• Sketch Map of Residency and 4R Whole
• Body Picture in white T-shirt white background
How to apply?
Interested applicants may submit the following requirements via online application or to BJMP Regional Office III. The details are summarized as follows:
- Online Application: www.bjmpr3.com/onlinerecruitment
- Submit folder to: PRM Division, BJMP Regional Office III Diosdado Macapagal Government Center, Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Source: BJMP Regional Office III Recruitment Page