When the Land Transportation Office (LTO) announced that the Comprehensive Driver’s Education seminar and its corresponding certificate can be obtained at least 60 days or earlier before a driver’s license is due to be renewed, lto alerted of opportunities for enterprising individuals who will take advantage by offering pre-recorded CDE Certificates or, worse, fake CDE Certificates.
The LTO warns the public to avoid such practices and to obtain the CDE and its associated certificate only from authorized sources.
According to the LTO’s most recent announcement, drivers renewing their licenses should only obtain the CDE Certificate from any of the LTO Driver’s Education Centers or LTMS for FREE, or from any of the LTO’s recognized Driving Schools for a cost.
The CDE and its associated certification are only required when renewing your driver’s license at an LTO branch that already implements Republic Act 10930’s provisions, which include the issuing of a 10-year valid driver’s license.
The 10-year valid driver’s license, on the other hand, is only provided to qualified drivers who have had ZERO traffic violations/citations in the previous five years.
- Pipe Fitter Job Vacancies in the United Kingdom 2023 | Apply Now
- Excavator Job Vacancies in Japan 2023, Open for High School Graduates. | Apply Now
- Housekeeper Job Vacancies in Japan 2023, Open for High School Grad. | Apply Now
- Swine Technician Job Vacancies in Canada 2023, Open for High School Grad. | Apply Now
- Meat Cutter Job Vacancies in Canada 2023, Open for High School Grad. | Apply Now