The Social Security System (SSS) is a state-run, social insurance program in the Philippines to workers in the private, professional and informal sectors. SSS is established by virtue of Republic Act No. 1161, better known as the Social Security Act of 1954.
As of June 2022, the SSS is accepting applicants for the rank and file vacancies until June 21, 2022.
List of Rank & File Plantilla Vacant Positions with their Monthly Salary
- Junior Technical Assistant (Php 40,869.00)
- Senior Analyst (Php 22,052.00)
- Junior Analyst (Php 18,622.00)
- Junior Specialist (Php 28,841.00)
- (5) Corporate Executive Officer III (Php 40,869.00)
- Social Security Officer III (Php 28,841.00)
- (4) Computer Maintenance Technologist II (Php 18,622.00)
- (2) Computer Maintenance Technologist III (Php 22,052.00)
- Junior Specialist (Php 28,841.00)
- (2) Social Security Officer IV (Php 28,681.00)
- Senior Specialist (Php 28,681.00)
For the Job Description, such as the job summary, place of assignment and other details, view the PDF below:
All applicants must meet the minimum Qualification Standards (QS) of the position and must be compliant to other internal rules as of date of assessment of OPSD. The date of assessment for all positions shall be the tenth (10th) working day after the application deadline.
Qualified rank and file applicants shall be endorsed to the Local Screening Committees (LSCs) for the second phase assessment. All results of the LSC assessment shall be submitted to the concerned Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (HRMPSB).
The appointing authority shall be guided by the report on the HRMPSB’s assessment of candidates and in the exercise of sound discretion, select, insofar as practicable, from among the top five (5) candidates or less, depending on the number of candidates deemed most qualified for appointment to the vacant position.
- All interested applicants shall apply to one (1) vacancy only. Applicants may however signify their intent to be considered in comparable vacancies with the same qualification requirements should there be the need or opportunity. If with pending applications in previous announcements, position prioritized or preferred shall also be indicated.
- Applicants shall fill up the following forms appropriately: (Please fill up the items as specified in TYPEWRITTEN FORM and do not leave any blanks, write N/A for not applicable items)
|Required Forms for Application to Announced Vacancies||No. of Copies|
|Application Form for Promotion/Appointment (Attached to this advisory as Annex D)||One (1) original|
|*Notarized CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet with latest passport size picture (white background, business attire) (Attached to this advisory as Annex E) *Or signed/certified by Administering Officer||Two (2) original|
|*Notarized Work Experience Sheet (Attached to this advisory as Annex E.1)||Two (2) original|
For validation of applications, supporting documents are required such as but not limited to:
– Transcript of Records and Certificate of Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, if any). For recently completed educational degrees, a certification of completion of all course requirements by the School Registrar may be submitted pending the release of the Official Transcript of Records by the school.
– Certificate of Eligibility, Bar/Board Rating
For positions requiring training:
– Certificates and Modules of trainings and seminars (relevant only to application)
For positions requiring experience:
– Certifications/Personnel Orders (PO) of current and previous additional/concurrent designations, if any, (relevant only to application) and accomplishment reports, performance ratings and IPCRs and other documents to support the certifications / POs
– Employment Certification / Service Record in previous employment, if any, (relevant only to application) and job descriptions certified only by authorized human resource personnel and/or supervisors
Please be advised that assessment shall be based on available and submitted documents. Personal verification with applicants through email or phone by OPSD shall no longer be done, except for essential necessary clarifications, during the evaluation/assessment period.
- Only those who file/submit their applications within the deadline shall be considered in the assessment of applicants for the announced vacancies.
- A written notice and explanation is required to be submitted immediately for a withdrawn application.
- Convert accomplished Application Form and Notarized Personal Data Sheet and all supporting documents you wish to submit in separate PDF Forms: e.g. Application Form.pdf, PDS.pdf, Training.pdf, Cert. of Employment.pdf, Cert of Eigibility.pdf, Transcript of Records.pdf; etc.
- Create Applicant Folder with your name as folder/file name. e.g. JUAN DELA CRUZ
- Create sub-folder with vacancy code of position being applied for as sub-folder name. e.g. 20ARF0001
- Attach PDF copies of the forms and all documents in the sub-folder.
- Email your Applicant Folder in Zipped form to [email protected] with Subject: Your Name and Vacancy Code
The [email protected] is the official SSS mailbox for external applications, please do not send to other email addresses.
- Kindly print and keep two original hard copies of the notarized Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet as these may be required for submission later.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS UPON FILING SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ASSESSMENT.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS UNTIL 21 JUNE 2022
Source: Social Security System