The Department of Transportation is the executive department of the Philippine government responsible for the maintenance and expansion of viable, efficient, and dependable transportation systems as effective instruments for national recovery and economic progress.
Job Vacancies as of May 2021
Administrative Assistant III (Stenographic Reporter II)
Chief Administrative Officer (Human Resource Management Officer V)
DOTr highly encourage all interested and qualified applicants to apply by signifying their interest in writing and attaching the documentary requirements not later than the closing date of publication.
1. Applicants must register thru this link: DOTr-Central Office Online Application
2. Applicants must accomplish the Background Check Authorization Form
3. Application Letter (addressed to Director III of Administrative Service) indicating the position applied with the corresponding item number and division/office;
5. Comprehensive Resume;
6. Photocopy of Authenticated CSC Eligibility/BAR or Board Rating/License;
7. Photocopy of Authenticated Transcript of Records and Diploma;
8. Photocopy of Certification as to units earned in Post Graduate Studies (if not yet graduated in Masteral or Doctoral studies);
9. Photocopy of Certificates of Relevant Trainings/Seminars attended;
10. Photocopy of Service Records/Certificate of Employment;
11. Photocopy of Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable); and
12. Other credentials Ex. Awards, Resource Speaker, Innovations, Authorship, Program & Projects
Tag or label the required documents and submit via hand carry, courier or email. Applicants who will be sending via hand carry or courier must enclose their documents in a sealed long brown envelope. Send completed documents to:
a. Through Courier or Hand Carry
From: <Name of Applicant>
<Position Applied, Item No>
To: Atty. Antonio Rafael U. Paguio
Director III, Administrative Service
Department of Transportation
Unit 2524, DOTr Compound, Pinatubo St., cor. Serge Osmena St.,Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained. Applications will be considered valid for a period of 1 year. Only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be required to show original copies of their documents for verification. All information submitted by applicants shall be subject to verification and/or background check.
DOTr adheres to confidentiality and respect of Gender Equality, Disability and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) Principle which includes policy of no discrimination based on age, gender identity, civil status, disabilities, religion, indigenous group membership or other similar factors in the implementation of its Human Resource Merit, Selection and Promotion Plan.
Source: Department of Transportation