The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) is ordered and dependable to perform maritime search and rescue, maritime law implementation, sea wellbeing, marine ecological protection and sea security.
The Philippine Coast Guard is an equipped and formally dressed help entrusted principally with authorizing laws inside Philippine waters, directing oceanic security activities, defending life and property adrift, and ensuring marine climate and assets; like coast monitor units all throughout the planet. The Coast Guard likewise fills in as an appended administration of the Armed Forces of the Philippines in wartime.
It is an organization appended to the Department of Transportation of the Philippines. It right now keeps a presence all through the archipelago, with thirteen Coast Guard Districts, 54 CG Stations and more than one hundred ninety Coast Guard Sub-Stations, from Basco, Batanes to Bongao, Tawi-Tawi.
PCG Officer Corps Hiring
The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) is looking for qualified individuals who want to be part of the PCG Officers Corps and is now accepting online applications from 02 to 06 December 2021.
Qualifications for PCG Officer Corps
- Preferably male, but female applicants are also welcomed
- A natural-born citizen of the Philippines
- Of good moral character
- 21-28 years of age on the date of appointment
- At least 5’0” in height
- Holder of Baccalaureate Degree
- With Professional Civil Service Eligibility or PRC license or any equivalence
- Has passed the PCGABT
- Physically and mentally qualified under the existing regulation for the PCG Service
- Accomplished PCGABT Application Form
- Accomplished Personal Information Sheet (PIS)
- Colored Photocopy of Professional Civil Service Eligibility or with PRC license or any equivalence
- Photocopy of TOR /Diploma
- Colored Photocopy PSA (not NSO) Birth Certificate
The entry- level salary for a Commissioned Officer with a rank of Ensign is P51,000/month while the entry-level salary for Enlisted Personnel with a rank of Apprentice is P37,000 monthly. Aside from the monthly salary, they are entitled to free medical and dental services and avail of free housing facilities.
PCG Officer Corps Registration Link
To register online, fill-out the form at https://pcgoas.opsph.com/login.
For other inquiries, you may contact HEADQUARTERS COAST GUARD HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SERVICE thru mobile numbers: 0915-096-6183 / 0961-987-7519 or email at [email protected], PCG Official Facebook Page and/or PCG Recruitment Branch.