The Department of Agrarian Reform or known as Kagawaran ng Repormang Pansakahaan, abbreviated as DAR or KRP is an executive department of the Philippine government responsible for the redistribution of agrarian land in the Philippines.
Department of Agrarian Reform is the lead government agency that holds and implement comprehensive and genuine agrarian reform which actualizes equitable land distribution and with the tillers of the lands towards the improvement of their quality of life.
The Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) is in charge of the direction and coordination of the national agrarian reform program. The DAR also formulates and enacts policies, plans, and programs for the distribution and cultivation of all agricultural lands.
Interestingly, DAR Central Office has vacancies available until June 17, 2022.
Job vacancies at the Central Office until June 17 2022
- Attorney V (SG25/Php 100,788)
- Attorney IV (SG23/Php 78,455)
- Accountant IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- (2) Information Technology Officer II (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Supervising Agrarian Reform Program Officer (SG22/Php 69,963)
- (3) Senior Agrarian Reform Program Officer (SG18/Php 45,203)
- (2) Accountant II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- (2) Administrative Officer IV (Budget Officer II) (SG15/Php 35,097)
- (2) Computer Programmer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- (2) Accountant I (SG12/Php 27,608)
- Administrative Assistant III (SG9/Php 20,402)
- (4) Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) (SG6/Php 16,877)
- Administrative Aide VI (Data Controller I) (SG6/Php 16,877)
- Administrative Aide IV (Accounting Clerk I) (SG4/Php 14,993)
For Plantilla Item No. in each Vacant Position, Qualifications and Salary, please refer to the PDF below:
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address not later than JUNE 17 2022.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Work Experience Sheet and with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017);
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Photocopy of Training Certificates; and
- Photocopy of Certificate of Employment/Service Record from previous employers.
How to Apply
Qualified Applicants are advice to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARIA ELIZABETH D. ESTEBAN
Chief Administrative Officer, Personal Division
Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Some Information about DAR
Under President Rodrigo Roa Duterte Administration, the President wants to pursue an “aggressive” land reform program that would help alleviate the life of poor Filipino farmers by prioritizing the provision of support services alongside land distribution.
The President directed the DAR to launch the 2nd phase of agrarian reform where landless farmers would be awarded with undistributed lands under the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP).
Duterte plans to place almost all public lands, including military reserves, under agrarian reform.
The President also placed 400 hectares of agricultural lands in Boracay under CARP.
Under his administration the DAR created an anti-corruption task force to investigate and handle reports on alleged anomalous activities by officials and employees of the department.
The Department also pursues an “Oplan Zero Backlog” in the resolution of cases in relation to agrarian justice delivery of the agrarian reform program to fast-track the implementation of CARP.
Source: Department of Agrarian Reform