21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). We have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
21st Century Manpower, Inc. has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, 1ts propelling power The worldwide search for manpower parallels the increasing demands of soci0economic growth and progress. This is true whether in developed or developing countries. The demand corresponds to actual and projected needs. And these needs are many and varied. It is meeting these requirements that make manpower recruitment and mobilization a vital activity. For the elements of competitive costs, selectiveness, reliability, timely delivery and such other vital consideration come into play. Middle East countries have been moving forward in their economic development and modernization. To move forward, they have been needing a variety of manpower, in the thousands The economic tigers of Asia, both established and emerging have gone into mass manufacturing and industrialization. They, too, are in need of manpOwer to support their drive. North America and Europe,
whose economies are mature have their own unending demands for manpower. This is why 21st Century Manpower Resources Imc. was organized. To help raise that manpower.
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per hour: NZD 27.00 – 28.00 (Php 965.00 – 1,000 )
- Job Description:
- Operate food manufacture equipment.
- Operation of a technical complex production areals through complex manipulation within upper and lower control limits.
- Understands line capacities and V-curves (bottlenecks); Understands SPC and Cl and ideally IWS methodology Actively seeks line improvement.
- Investigates and addresses ongoing equipment performance issues. Leads action teams focused on equipment improvement Facilitates and trains teams/team members in CI/IWS.
- First line response in breakdowns. Ensures raw material and services availability reconciles usage Reviews effectiveness of maintenance plans.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Engineering (Mechanical) or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: Working in resourceing
Principal / Employer Address: New Zealand
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3172406 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3-410-1234 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is located at Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad